2.10.2011

Nice to meet you!

To all of you visiting my blog for the first time...

Hello!!! Thank you for stopping by.

Please scroll down and even click the "Next 5" button to see more of my work. This blog is only temporary as I will hopefully be developing an actual website soon.

This little photography hobby/business started in November, 2010. Since then I have been capturing families, couples, babies, toddlers, pets, and more. I absolutely enjoy it all. I am looking forward to upcoming shoots in the spring, which include more families, seniors, and even weddings. Whatever your event or reason, I'm your girl. :)

You may find me on Facebook or e-mail me at kaylacapture@gmail.com for more information. Below is the advertisement I made for a local bridal fair tabloid. I have recently developed a "Senior Picture" brochure and will try to post that on here soon.





Thank you for your interest!

No comments:

Post a Comment