11.14.2010

Introducing... CAPTURE!

A little blurb about the photographer...
I am proud to call Seneca, Kansas my hometown. The simplicity of growing up in a small town like Seneca has made me appreciate and recognize the importance of family, friends, and special moments. It has also made me admire the beautiful scenery that nature provides. I like to capture these two elements in my photography-- the love of family and friends and the creative beauty of the nature that surrounds. I am attending college at Kansas State University where I am studying to becoming a speech language pathologist.

A little blurb about the passion...
Photography is a very enjoyable hobby for me and I just want to share it with everyone I meet. My passion for photography has pushed  me to start this little business. I could not imagine not giving it a "go".

Everyone deserves lasting momentos of the important moments and the special people in their lives. Please see the following images for an idea of my work. I am just beginning this crazy, hectic ride of photography goodness and it has been so fun! I look forward to "capturing" more!



























Be sure to check me out on facebook as well-- Capture (Photography by Kayla Stallbaumer)!
Also, feel free to e-mail me at kaylacapture@gmail.com.

Thanks for your interest!

No comments:

Post a Comment